Bug report moved to the new portal: Mmore.club
Detailed info: L2-scripts.com

Our portfolio of solved reports: High Five
Our portfolio of solved reports: GOD
Our portfolio of solved reports: Classic

This forum is closed and open for viewing our work on bug reports for a long time. Thank you all !

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 15.12.2012, 03:47   #1
ua3pilot
Клиент Glory days продлено до 1 февраля

Отправить сообщение для ua3pilot с помощью Skype™
Подмигивание Some Q

Hello.
I have some questions regarding the H5 part5 pack, mainly about configurations and customization.

First thing wold be Teritory war.I was searching a config or line in the configs where I could make the terrytory wars start weekly but all I could find is this : "CastleValidationDate = 2;4;2003" . Can you tell me what values should I put in order to make it start every week? .
Secondly I wold like to know how can I crate a custom NPC (step by step if u can , Im slow)
My third question is regarding your vote reward system , I purchased it from you guys and I have been trying to make it work for the past 2 weeks now without any luck , today I was told that it only works on linux OS but the machine I purchased from a hosting company uses windows 2008. Before I purchased this pack froum you guys I was useing a l2jserver pack and I had a working (allso purchased) php based voting system but unfortunately it doesent work on this pack ( different table names and locations) and I was wondering if I could give this php script to you guys and u caould try to adapt it for your pack....
Last question is regarding a "statistics" system on my website , I am tring to make a stats page on my website and I tried to make some cripts for it but unsuccessfully , the main reason for this wold be the way the collums are arranged in the table..the collum names ..locations...I must mention that Im not rly good at this and I could use all the help you can provide.
Thanx for takeing your time to.
Regards 777.

Последний раз редактировалось ua3pilot; 15.12.2012 в 03:51.
ua3pilot вне форума  
Старый 15.12.2012, 14:51   #2
iqman
Главный программист

1. You cannot setup a different date for TW (hardcoded DO NOT change it for ur own sake ; but if u do : table Dominion)
2. in skype I'll send u everything.
3. About this question I'll explain u in skype.
4. You can buy those scripts from us (full statistic cabinet), if u're interested, ask me about that.
Закрытая тема